Grants and Opportunities [fr]
- PHC FASIC 2019 Program: 3 calls for applications !
- Call for projects Fonds Pacifique 2019
- SAAFE program 2019
- AFRAN Call for initiatives 2018
- English Language Teaching Assistants Programs
- Metropolitan France and the Overseas Departments
- New Caledonia
- Nicolas Baudin Travel Grant
- Creative France short program
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 3 JANUARY 2019, 10pm, AUSTRALIA EAST TIME
The objective of this program is to develop scientific and technological exchanges of excellence between laboratories in both countries, by encouraging new cooperation and the participation of young researchers.
Submitted projects must be joint research projects involving at least a French and an Australian research partners.
A matching fund from the partnering Australian research institutions is mandatory and will stand as one of the eligibility criteria of the submitted projects. A letter of financial support from the research Australian institutions must be attached to the application.
You will find the general information about FASIC 2019 on Campus France website following this link
This program will be implemented through three specific instruments:
- The FASIC Workshops Scheme supports the organisation of bilateral scientific workshops, jointly designed by French and Australian research groups on thematics of strategic interest for the future of the cooperation. To apply, you can refer to the application process on this link.
- The FASIC Researchers Scheme supports researchers’ mobility from France (French overseas territories included) to Australia to develop scientific and technological exchanges of excellence between laboratories in both countries. To apply, you can refer to the application process on this link.
- The FASIC PhD Scheme aims to support PhD candidates’ mobility between the two countries with the view to establish or consolidate individual connections between French and Australian research labs.To apply, you can refer to the application process on this link.
For any query about this program, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 29 NOVEMBER 2018, 12 am, AUSTRALIA EAST TIME
A call for projects is launched by the permanent Secretariat for the Pacific, with the view to select projects susceptible to be funded by the "Fund for economic, social and cultural cooperation for the Pacific ", or "Fonds Pacifique". The selected projects will contribute to the regional insertion of the French communities: New Caledonia, French Polynesia and islands Wallis and Futuna.
The projects must be co-financed at least at 50 % of the total amount of the eligible expenses
The projects submitted by Australian partners have to be sent by email at the service of cooperation and cultural action of the Embassy of France in Canberra (email@example.com), and their description must be drafted in French –for Australian partners
Applications until 1st of May 2019
The objective of the SAAFE program is to foster research collaborations between France and Australia in nuclear science and engineering in the field of human health, environment and nuclear fuel cycle.
The program will support early career researchers at PhD and post-doc level to expand research and innovation activities and to initiate sustainable research networks and linkages to support Australia and France research and innovation.
More information, guidelines and conditions, as well as the application form are available on the AINSE website
Applications until 15th of July 2018
The AFRAN Association will fund initiatives or series of smaller, integrated initiatives (e.g. series of network building activities, one-off or series of collaborative research exhibitions or productions, symposia/workshops focussed on community development) designed to federate, build and scale up thematic communities around particular research and innovation areas within the perimeter of AFRAN and/or between France and Australia.
AFRAN will offer funding up to AUD 5,000 (five thousand Australian dollars) towards logistics and/or travel costs for selected initiatives.
This program only funds projects initiated by members of AFRAN.
Applications for the 2019 program are open!
Click here for more information.
Applications for 2018-2019 are closed.
The Nicolas Baudin travel grant is designed to encourage students to undertake study, research or professional development in France.
The Nicolas Baudin Travel Grant is eponymously named after the famous French explorer and botanical voyager who in 1802, at the same time as Matthew Flinders, charted the coast of New Holland (Australia).
The Embassy of France in Australia is supporting the establishment of short-term programs in the form of summer (or winter) schools co-organized by French and Australian tertiary education institutions, and bringing together students from both countries around a theme of common interest.
For more information, click HERE