Short stay visa for other French overseas territories


Applicant who wish to visit a French overseas territory have to apply for a specific visa. Application form and documents required to apply are the same than for the Schengen visa eventhough it is not a Schengen visa. Please visit the short stay Schengen visa information on this website and select the category that fits best your situation.

Notice :

- If you are gainfully employed you must hold a Temporary Work Permit from the authorities of the said French overseas territory (to be anticipated before your visa application). Click here to know more.

- Visa granted for overseas territories (New Caledonia, French Polynesia, la Réunion, Guyane, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, Saint-Barthélemy, Saint-Martin, Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon, Wallis et Futuna, Terres australes et antarctiques françaises) does not entitle his holder to visit the Schengen area nor MONACO. A separate Schengen visa is necessary.

Processing fees and processing delays

Dernière modification : 05/01/2016

top of the page