Sydney - Bastille Day celebration - Alliance française [fr]
Join us for a fantastic night of French music, Cancan, drinks and food at the Argyle in the Rocks on Thursday 14 July from 5pm
Bastille Day Celebration at the Argyle, in the historic precinct of The Rocks in Sydney is back for its sixth consecutive year. This event is celebrating the French National Day in style and gathers both the French community and the Sydney Francophiles with over 2,000 attendees in 2013, 2014 and 2015. This event is now a milestone in Sydney’s cultural calendar.
Event Details :
• Event name: Bastille Day Celebration 2016
• Date: Thursday 14 July 2016
• Location: The Argyle, the Rocks, Sydney
• Time: 5pm till late
• Entry ticket: $15 per person - includes entry to the Argyle, one complimentary house drink per person, subject to responsible service of alcohol, access to French food, drinks, music and entertainment from 5pm till 10pm or later.
• Raffle ticket: $5 per raffle ticket – 7 amazing French prizes to win
• French food available on the night – including cheese, saucisson and crêpes
• French music and DJs
• Cancan shows
• And lots of French fun!
• Website : www.bastilledaysydney.com.au